Sunday, February 28, 2010

Something New: Blogging

So, for the last few days I thought I would start a blog to inspire and be inspired by fellow bloggers. Hmmm, do I have a right to say, "fellow bloggers" at this point? I mean I really haven't posted my first true blog topic. Well, you know what I mean.

So here I am, I created my blogger account - ha, I was so nervous I would do something wrong and sure enough, I did. I created two separate blogs and I can't delete the first one. It's annoying me to see it there and can't get rid of it, gggrrrrr! Anyway, I will get the hang of this eventually.

So after creating my account, somehow, I found where I can view other people's blogs. It is AMAZING what some of you have done. I am beyond impressed. Then I noticed how many people are following you! I'm so jealous - LOL. So I started following one person and then clicked on one of their followers. My G-d, you guys are so talented and creative.

I only hope that I can do as good a job as some of you. My goal is to get one blog out a week. Maybe I should start with bi-monthly, I don't know. It seems like such a big commitment - LOL. Hey ladies, doesn't that sound like such a guy thing? My next goal is to manipulate the background, add pictures blah blah blah.

Well, here we go, hello blogging world!

I wonder if they have an app to follow Blogger on my blackberry like they do with Twitter and Facebook? I need to be connected 24/7 - not really!

No comments:

Post a Comment